SOLUTIONS & SYSTEMS
Construction chemicals is more than just selling products. The solution usually is a combination of different products and techniques that must be very well matched.
In most cases, a project will be analyzed and studied from A to Z before an appropriate recommendation can be made. Here some elements that we, as a professional, take into account before choosing which solutions, which systems and which products we will offer you:
- Preliminary analysis of the substrate.
- If necessary, thorough analysis of the entire construction, the surroundings and the history of the building or site.
- What is the most suitable preparation of the surface?
- What is the correct choice of the right system and/or product?
- Do you prefer an industrial or more decorative finish?
- Chemical and mechanical load.
- Expected degree of finish and lifespan.
- Correct cleaning of the surface.
- Drawing up a maintenance plan for short and/or long term.
- And so much more.
We are happy to assist you with your project and work with you to find the right choices for your project to run optimally.
Reducing the ecological footprint is an absolute priority for us as residents of this beautiful planet and this to safeguard our future and the future of next generations.
EUCOCHEM too is fully committed to contribute, to help to “build” an ecologically responsible future and a clean world for man, plant and animal.
Every day we try to work with all our partners on more ecological entrepreneurship.
This goes from as much as possible:
- using ecologically responsible raw materials
- offering products based on recycled materials
- using less packaging
- searching for product formulations that emit less VOCs during processing and after installation
- thinking along with the end customer with a view to circular construction
- and so much more.
By using synthetic resins responsibly, we can build sustainably.
We can extend the life expectancy of our structures or we can renovate faster and better instead of completely demolishing structures and having to rebuild them. A sustainable approach to the entire project meets the needs of current and future generations.
VOC EMISSION LEGISLATION
We strive to offer our customers the widest possible product range with low emission values.
Most of the EUCOCHEM products have been tested to product emission legislation (EU CEN/TS 16516).
Our ECO product line is water-based and therefore completely solvent-free. In this way, everyone in the present, as well as our children and future generations, may enjoy wonderful pure air free from volatile organic compounds.